Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Staff Infection In Navel



This is my first loaf of 2009! Better late than never, is not it? And it will certainly not my last year! I resume quickly came to love everything I cooked before my surgery last April ... is happiness! This bread is wonderful! A light and tender crumb! I split into 2 loaves, but I would perhaps not had to because they are not very thick ... this does not they are delicious!

Oatmeal Bread














Ingredients 1 ¼ cup water 1 ½ c.
tablespoons milk powder 2 tbsp
tablespoons brown sugar (I 1 tablespoon) 3 tablespoons
tablespoons shortening (Crisco me)
1 ½
teaspoon salt 2 2 / 3 cup all-purpose flour ½
quick-cooking oats
2-3 v. tsp bread machine yeast
  • Place ingredients in order of manufacturer.
  • Select Dough cycle
  • Remove dough machine and formed into a ball. Place in a greased loaf pan and let rise 1 hour in the oven light on.
  • Bake at 350F for about 35 minutes.
Source: fatigue

0 comments:

Post a Comment