Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Much Is It To Fax At Staples

Spread chocolate and pecans, so Nutella Oatmeal Bread

To celebrate my first loaf of 2009, I had a cruel desire of Nutella ... without the desire to go out and buy! So I try a recipe with ingredients I had and I found it on the site Ricardo . I can tell you that I do not regret at all not to be taken out to buy my Nutella! This spread is by far much better and so easy to do! I adore you Ricardo! lol

Spread chocolate and pecans, so Nutella
Serving Size: 2 cups (500ml)





















Ingredients

¼ cup (60ml) unsalted butter
8oz (240g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped (broken me)
1 can 300ml condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
¾ cup (180ml) toasted pecans finely chopped
  • In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate low heat, stirring. Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
  • Store in airtight container at room temperature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment