Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Games Only Like Poptropica



Oh god! Poor little rabbit! I felt sorry ... cutting in on my plate arrived, I wondered how I was going to bury it would be is a tiny piece of this poor beast in my mouth! Fortunately I was not alone and my mother was busy playing guinea pig ... and I finally risky. Well, the recipe is really succulent! But I added green olives stuffed with garlic and some sliced bacon.Je have nothing to say about this wonderful recipe. However, it is like the rabbit! I have not hated, but I LOVED not either, I found the meat a little rubberized ... although it looks like chicken! I still say that one in the freezer and that's the last I'm going to eat for the rest of my days! My mother wanted me to take pictures of everything so you can see équartillé forward ... then after that, but I could not bear to do that!

Rabbit Hunter

















Ingredients 1 rabbit
1 can (19oz, 540ml) tomatoes, diced 6 shallots

¼ cup (65ml) red wine 1
pint (227g) mushrooms
3 bay leaves
Oregano to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
  • Cut the rabbit into pieces and flour. Brown in the skillet and set aside.
  • Cut the mushrooms into pieces or slices and sliced shallots.
  • In a baking dish, add all ingredients aluminimum and cover paper.
  • Bake at 350F for 1:30
  • Serve with egg noodles or rice.
Source: André Bériault

0 comments:

Post a Comment