Monday, November 2, 2009

Building Aluminum Boat Floor

The Perfect

The perfect butter tart

Watatow they were all the rage these tarts! I made the recipe twice, I get 12 at a dinner and my 2 friends are "dealer" who care about how what was left! Then my mother to eat 4 of a shot at it! Fortunately he left me for a photo! I have a feeling I'll have to redo this recipe for the time the party and it will be a pleasure!















Prepare the pie dough, roll out and cut into slices 4 "and place it in muffin tins or tart bases (me 12 tarts frozen) .

topping Ingredients: ½ cup
lightly packed brown sugar ½ cup
corn syrup ¼ cup Crisco
gold (or melted butter) 1 egg, lightly beaten

1 tsp
tea vanilla ¼ tsp
salt ¾ cup raisins (me whole pecans for 2-3 tarts)
  • Combine all ingredients except raisins.
  • Mix. Place the raisins evenly over the bottom crust in the moulesé filled to 2 / 3 with the syrup mixture.
  • Bake on bottom rack at 425F for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are ready. Do not overcook. A shorter cooking makes them even more fluid.
  • Cool on rack, then unmold
Source: HéleneL

0 comments:

Post a Comment