Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mixing Of Ice Cream Hair Dye

Chicken flavored Spare Ribs

Like Spare Ribs very much but I do not like bones ... so I do not eat often. After reading tons of comments on this recipe, I had to try it. WONDERFUL!! The sauce is perfect ... so much that I ate with a spoon! A true Rrrrrrégal!! I made a nice plate with rice and vegetables for the picture but ... appetite took over at the picture! hihihi!

Chicken Spare Ribs taste











4 chicken breasts, boneless, skin removed and cut into strips.
4 c. to tablespoons red wine 4 tbsp
tablespoons molasses 4 tablespoons
tablespoons ketchup 3 tablespoons
tablespoons chili sauce 3 tablespoons
tablespoons soy sauce 2 tablespoons
tsp garlic chopped 1 onion, chopped

salt and Tabasco to taste
  • Preheat oven to 350F
  • In a saucepan, heat all the marinade ingredients over low heat for 10 minutes.
  • Place chicken strips in a baking dish with the marinade
  • Bake about 35-45 minutes (depending on the size of your pieces). Back during cooking. Five minutes before end of baking, turn oven to broil the chicken so that is lightly toasted.
Source: I cook

0 comments:

Post a Comment