Monday, October 5, 2009

Can You Buy Corn Tortilla

Tarts Map-O-Spread

Do not ask me how old my pot of Map-O-Spread, I do not remember! But I can to ensure that the spread was still edible and I had more than enough to see it in my closet! Then a few months ago I found at The Palais Gourmand , this little recipe tarts with surprise! The Map-O-Spread! Only lacked the tart shells! So I'm back from Costco with my big box of crust and I did not take long to empty the pot cursed! Tarts Creamy and delicious desire!

Tarts M ap-O-Spread


Ingredients 2 tablespoons tablespoons butter 3 tablespoons
tablespoon flour ½ cup
Map-O-Spread
¼ cup hot water
Chopped nuts (pecans to decorate my half)
8 tartlets

** It is better to make 1 ½ times the recipe for 12 tartlets, but I finally had enough of Map-O-Spread **

  • Melt butter. Add flour, Map-O-Spread and hot water.
  • Cook until the mixture makes a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
  • Pour into baked tart shells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment