Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brokentooth With Lump

Brownies caramel-coconut

In early September, I visited a friend in Florida and we quickly spotter this recipe in the magazine in October Rachael Ray. These are by far the BEST brownies I've ever eaten! They were 100% approved by my friend, her husband and me and a friend from QC, when I have redone my return here. There's no more pig like brownies!

Brownies caramel-coconut














Ingredients

11 June semi-sweet chocolate 1 cup (broken) 6 c.
tablespoons unsalted butter 1 cup sugar


2 large eggs ½ cup flour ¼ cup
unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ c. teaspoon salt 1 cup

creamy caramel candy (20 candies) 1 tablespoon
Tea
milk ½ cup sweetened coconut, toasted
  • Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 8x8 flat and lined with a sheet of parchment paper 14in, left exceeded 2 sides.
  • In a bowl using glass, combine chocolate, butter and 3 tablespoons tablespoons of water. Melt in microwave on medium for 2 ½ minutes or until texture is smooth.
  • Whisk in sugar and adding eggs, one at a time.
  • Add flour, cocoa and salt. Stir until mixture is smooth.
  • Pour into 8x8 pan. Bake until I cracked top, about 25 to 30 minutes (me 30 minutes because the center was not quite cooked 25min). Cool completely.
  • In a small glass bowl, combine caramels and milk. Melt in microwave on medium for 2 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Spread over top of brownies and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Source: Everyday With Rachael Ray, October 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment