Sunday, July 11, 2010

Adults Diapers Heavy Periods

Message: I'm back

I want to again apologize for my absence, but alas I must admit that the race for Masters 2 was pretty rough, very good Masters are very selective, particularly in the areas I intended (the board, audit, strategy). That being said, I spent some of the papers and despite internships etc. I again much more time for me and therefore my blog. So I think that in addition to news commentary, I will put online reviews of the best analysts in my eyes:
Paul Jorion for his vision and often critical of the situation just
Olivier Delamarche, manager Management of Platinum for its pragmatism, its ability to forecast and outspoken.
Dontigny Paul, president of investment DPJ to show all of the world the realities behind the statistics.

I will complete this list if I find others qualities. Nevertheless, I think the combination of the three will give you a fairly accurate vision of economic realities.

Alexandre Letourneau

0 comments:

Post a Comment