Friday, February 26, 2010

How To Hide Your Number With Rogers?

P. Dontigny: Warnings Bill Gross and other anecdotal evidence

Here's the video of last week of Paul Dontigny. I want to apologize for the delay in taking the blog but I really wanted to bring something new. That is to say a few things that you do not see in newspapers namely "precision". I was shocked by some optimistic statements some politicians while economists are beginning to fear for most "re-crisis". I am fetching all the detailed statistics of U.S. GDP and it took me some time because many of its data is opaque and quite bulky. It took me some time to read them all (more time than I had originally planned). So I promise that everything will be online within 1 or 2 days.



Alexandre Letourneau

0 comments:

Post a Comment