Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Temporary Disability Benefits In Texas

Chocolate Bunny Bounty hunter

What these chocolate decadence! They passed the test with flying colors with 6 people, including me! I prefer that the Coconut Paddies Florida Bounty our chocolates ... Well this is a thing of the past, these chocolates do not compare this to the first 2 so they are good! It's a long wait but well worth it! thank you Esther for this beautiful sharing!

Chocolate Bounty
Portion: 34 (me 26)

















Ingredients

1 can 300ml condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
2 bags of 200g grated coconut (4 cups) (I shredded sweetened)
200g dark chocolate 70% (me a little more next time) 1 tablespoon
tablespoon butter
  • Pour the coconut and condensed milk in a bowl and mix. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours so that the coconut milk really absorbs.
  • Spoon into small molds silicone (I took me a measure 1 tablespoon and then I made small rolls) .
  • Then freeze for about 7am.
  • Melt in double boiler the chocolate with the butter. Dip the coconut pieces one by one into the chocolate, coat well, drain and place on wax paper, leave well taken.
  • Refrigerate. This freezes very well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment